Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Packed texture sheet size statistics output is not available in Editor log sice 5.4 version
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "BuildSizeBug"
2. Build scene "BuildSizeBug" for PC,Mac & Linux Standalone
3. Open Unity Editor.log and notice that packed texture sheets no longer appear in the build size report
Notice "Built-in Texture2D: SpriteAtlasTexture-MyPackingTag-1024x1024-fmt10"entry has been omitted. See the attached photo "773815_logs.png".
In 5.3 versions this output is showed, but not correctly. In 5.4 versions it's not available any more at all.
After building project Editor log should show packed texture sheet size like in 5.2 log.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
Not reproduced: 5.2.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'