Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity reports incorrect Textures size in the editor.log after building on Standalone
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Select texture "texture" and notice that it's size is 1.3 Mb.
3.Go to File->Build Settings and build the project on Standalone.
4.Check the editor.log file after build.
5.Notice that where the Player size statistics information is, incorrect texture size is reported.
Expected result: Correct Textures size is printed in the editor log (1.3Mb).
Actual result: Incorrect Textures size is printed in the editor log(0.1Kb).
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4p3, 5.3.7.p2
Regression introduced in: 5.5.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project