Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity reports incorrect Textures size in the editor.log after building on Standalone
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Select texture "texture" and notice that it's size is 1.3 Mb.
3.Go to File->Build Settings and build the project on Standalone.
4.Check the editor.log file after build.
5.Notice that where the Player size statistics information is, incorrect texture size is reported.
Expected result: Correct Textures size is printed in the editor log (1.3Mb).
Actual result: Incorrect Textures size is printed in the editor log(0.1Kb).
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4p3, 5.3.7.p2
Regression introduced in: 5.5.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes