Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Unity reports incorrect Textures size in the editor.log after building on Standalone
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Select texture "texture" and notice that it's size is 1.3 Mb.
3.Go to File->Build Settings and build the project on Standalone.
4.Check the editor.log file after build.
5.Notice that where the Player size statistics information is, incorrect texture size is reported.
Expected result: Correct Textures size is printed in the editor log (1.3Mb).
Actual result: Incorrect Textures size is printed in the editor log(0.1Kb).
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4p3, 5.3.7.p2
Regression introduced in: 5.5.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets