Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity reports incorrect Textures size in the editor.log after building on Standalone
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Select texture "texture" and notice that it's size is 1.3 Mb.
3.Go to File->Build Settings and build the project on Standalone.
4.Check the editor.log file after build.
5.Notice that where the Player size statistics information is, incorrect texture size is reported.
Expected result: Correct Textures size is printed in the editor log (1.3Mb).
Actual result: Incorrect Textures size is printed in the editor log(0.1Kb).
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.1f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4p3, 5.3.7.p2
Regression introduced in: 5.5.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted