Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Packages are inconsistent with the project API Compatibility Level setting when set to .NET Standard 2.1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, navigate to Packages -> Examples.Common.Unions -> CodeGen.Genesis
3. Open the script UnionGenerator.cs
4. At line 193, insert the two following lines of code: var hash = new System.HashCode(); hash.Add(0);
5. Save the script file
6. In the Project window, navigate to Assets -> Examples
7. Select the Asset "UnionGenesisSettings"
8. In the Inspector window, click the "Generate" button
9. Observe the Console
Expected result: no exceptions are thrown
Actual result: an exception is thrown: "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): ApplicationName='dotnet' <...>"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off