Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.4
Package Manifest Inspector throws an error when changing the Inspector mode from 'Debug' to 'Normal'
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select any Package manifest file(e.g. Packages/Unity UI/package.json)
3. Change the Inspector window from 'Normal' to 'Debug' mode
4. Change the Inspector window back from 'Debug' to 'Normal' mode
Expected result: no errors are thrown in the Console window
Actual result: an error is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1(Package Manager not available)
The following error is thrown:
PackageManifestImporterEditor.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String, Int32) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/GenericMenu.cs:121)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start