Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
* Users are reporting error when trying to download asset store package from _My Assets_ tab in Package Manager.
* This could be linked to not be able to accept the new _Terms of Service_ within the editor. Backend (Genesis)
1. Go in _My Assets_ with a Unity account owning a paid asset store package with ToS not accepted yet
2 error message in the console:
* [Package Manager Window] 401 Unauthorized. Something went wrong. Please try again later. UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done (UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient/State,int)(at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AsyncHTTPClient.cs:248)
* [Package Manager Window] Server response is "The requested URL returned error: 401 Unauthorized" [Code 401] UnityEditor.Async.HTTPClient:Done (UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient/State,int)
- Users confirmed this workaround worked for them: “download any random free Asset first and then try again.”
- The new workaround would be to go to https://assetstore.unity.com/account/term (make sure to be logged in with the same user account as the one used in the Editor) and agree the Terms of Services and EULA (bottom of the web page). Then user will be able to download their assets in Package Manager UI (My Assets tab).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed