Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Package Manager] Removing package with a read-only file throws UnauthorizedAccessException if package is in Packages directory
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project "packagebugtest" from the drive link
2. Open the Package Manager and locate the "OpenVR SDK Test" package
3. Click "Remove"
Expected result: the package is removed from the Packages folder
Actual result: an UnauthorizedAccessException is thrown due to the package having a read-only file
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.23f1 (package-related errors preventing Package Manager from being available)
1. Reproducible when the package folder is dropped in the <project>/Packages folder and it has at least one read-only file.
2. Not reproducible on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field