Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Package Manager] Package Manager steals focus when a project is loaded
If the Package Manager is open when a project is loaded, it will steal focus from whatever the user is doing while refreshing the package list and inspector. Only seems to occur the first time the list is refreshed - quite a minor niggly bug but potentially annoying for those on slow internet connections.
1. Ensure that Unity uses a layout that includes the Package Manager editor Window
2. Open any project
3. When the project loads, quickly select any asset in the Project View
4. Wait for the Package Manager to finish loading packages
When the Package Manager finishes refreshing packages, focus is still on the Project Window and the asset is still selected.
When the Package Manager finishes refreshing, it steals focus from the Project View and the asset is deselected.
Tested on Windows 10.
Occurs on 2020.1.0a15
Does not occur on 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes