Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Package Manager] Package Manager steals focus when a project is loaded
If the Package Manager is open when a project is loaded, it will steal focus from whatever the user is doing while refreshing the package list and inspector. Only seems to occur the first time the list is refreshed - quite a minor niggly bug but potentially annoying for those on slow internet connections.
1. Ensure that Unity uses a layout that includes the Package Manager editor Window
2. Open any project
3. When the project loads, quickly select any asset in the Project View
4. Wait for the Package Manager to finish loading packages
When the Package Manager finishes refreshing packages, focus is still on the Project Window and the asset is still selected.
When the Package Manager finishes refreshing, it steals focus from the Project View and the asset is deselected.
Tested on Windows 10.
Occurs on 2020.1.0a15
Does not occur on 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0