Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Found in [Package]
P4 integration continues to work when P4 user is logged out
1. Setup a Perforce server
2. Open the attached "P4Test.zip"
3. Go to "Edit" > "Project Settings..." > "Version Control"
4. Connect to your perforce server
5. Open the "SampleScene" scene
6. Copy and paste the "Cube" prefab
7. Open command line and log-out of your perforce server user
8. In Unity, commit changes made to the project
Expected result: The changes are not uploaded due to the user being logged out
Actual result: The changes are uploaded even though the user is logged out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Reproducible with: Windows, macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window