Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
Found in [Package]
P4 integration continues to work when P4 user is logged out
1. Setup a Perforce server
2. Open the attached "P4Test.zip"
3. Go to "Edit" > "Project Settings..." > "Version Control"
4. Connect to your perforce server
5. Open the "SampleScene" scene
6. Copy and paste the "Cube" prefab
7. Open command line and log-out of your perforce server user
8. In Unity, commit changes made to the project
Expected result: The changes are not uploaded due to the user being logged out
Actual result: The changes are uploaded even though the user is logged out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Reproducible with: Windows, macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background