Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
P4 Credentials are lost when cleaning the Library folder
Perforce credentials are kept in the Library folder. When we clean the Library in a unity project our credentials are lost and we need to add them to the project again.
The credentials should be stored elsewhere since the library folder may be cleared out by developers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error