Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
P4 Credentials are lost when cleaning the Library folder
Perforce credentials are kept in the Library folder. When we clean the Library in a unity project our credentials are lost and we need to add them to the project again.
The credentials should be stored elsewhere since the library folder may be cleared out by developers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler