Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
P4 Credentials are lost when cleaning the Library folder
Perforce credentials are kept in the Library folder. When we clean the Library in a unity project our credentials are lost and we need to add them to the project again.
The credentials should be stored elsewhere since the library folder may be cleared out by developers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right