Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Overriding default video dimensions fails in certain cases
Overriding default dimensions import setting on a VideoClip can mess up if you mix a 'Square' dimension with a half/quarter/full resolution dimension.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
2. Modify WinterWonderland_VideoClip to have transcoding enabled by default.
3. Set the default dimensions value to 'Original'
4. Click on a different platform (for example, iOS or Android) and enable an import override
5. Enable transcoding here too, and specify Dimensions to be 'Square 512x512'
6. Apply settings
7. Switch to the platform you overrode in the build settings (e.g. iOS / Android)
8. Observe video is not square in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order