Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Overriding default video dimensions fails in certain cases
Overriding default dimensions import setting on a VideoClip can mess up if you mix a 'Square' dimension with a half/quarter/full resolution dimension.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
2. Modify WinterWonderland_VideoClip to have transcoding enabled by default.
3. Set the default dimensions value to 'Original'
4. Click on a different platform (for example, iOS or Android) and enable an import override
5. Enable transcoding here too, and specify Dimensions to be 'Square 512x512'
6. Apply settings
7. Switch to the platform you overrode in the build settings (e.g. iOS / Android)
8. Observe video is not square in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send