Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Overriding default video dimensions fails in certain cases
Overriding default dimensions import setting on a VideoClip can mess up if you mix a 'Square' dimension with a half/quarter/full resolution dimension.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Ds1Nr2IfXpkWMMQ
2. Modify WinterWonderland_VideoClip to have transcoding enabled by default.
3. Set the default dimensions value to 'Original'
4. Click on a different platform (for example, iOS or Android) and enable an import override
5. Enable transcoding here too, and specify Dimensions to be 'Square 512x512'
6. Apply settings
7. Switch to the platform you overrode in the build settings (e.g. iOS / Android)
8. Observe video is not square in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform