Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Override window displays "No Overrides" with "Apply and Revert" options when component is removed both from instance and prefab
When a component is removed from instance and then the same component is removed from the prefab as well, the override window displays "No Overrides" with "Apply and Revert" options. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) In Hierarchy, Right Click > 3d Object > Cube
3) Drag to Project browser to make a prefab
4) In Hierarchy, Select Cube > Remove Box collider component
5) Open Cube in prefab mode> Remove Box collider component
6) Exit prefab mode > Select Cube > Overrides
Actual result: Override window displays "No Overrides" with "Apply and Revert" options
Expected Result: Overrides window should be empty
Occurring in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2018.4.12f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'