Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Override Controllers are missing their state-to-clip mapping when imported via a custom package.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached "walkers02 (1).unitypackage"
3. Navigate to "/Assets/Low Poly Animated People/- Animator Controllers/Controller Overide 1.overrideController"
4. Check the inspector
Expected: the Override Controller shows the states from Base Controller
Actual: the Override Controller shows NO state-to-clip mapping ("List is Empty")
Reproduced versions: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Regressed in 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced versions: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1
Note: Only reproduced on a MacOS
Unlink and then relink any state's "motion" clip. Notice the Override Controller's state-to-clip mapping is back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats