Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Override Controllers are missing their state-to-clip mapping when imported via a custom package.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import attached "walkers02 (1).unitypackage"
3. Navigate to "/Assets/Low Poly Animated People/- Animator Controllers/Controller Overide 1.overrideController"
4. Check the inspector
Expected: the Override Controller shows the states from Base Controller
Actual: the Override Controller shows NO state-to-clip mapping ("List is Empty")
Reproduced versions: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Regressed in 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced versions: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1
Note: Only reproduced on a MacOS
Unlink and then relink any state's "motion" clip. Notice the Override Controller's state-to-clip mapping is back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments