Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Outputs] Lit particles do not support the 'After Post Processing' render queue, but the option is available in the inspector.
1. Create a new VFX
2. Convert the output to a Lit Quad output
3. Select the output and in the inspector click on the HDRP Transparent Render Queue enum.
4. Observe how After Post Processing is available.
- After Post Processing to not be available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"