Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Output] VFX don't cast shadows when culled
1. Import the attached package.
2. Open the Example_01 scene and the Cube VFX effect to compile it
3. With both the scene and game view open, pan around the scene view and observe how shadow casting is affected in the game view
4. Observe the discrepancies between how the cube gameobjects and the vfx cube effect cast shadows
- shadow casting to be independent between scene and game view
- gameobject cubes and vfx cubes to cast comparable shadows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option