Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Output] VFX don't cast shadows when culled
1. Import the attached package.
2. Open the Example_01 scene and the Cube VFX effect to compile it
3. With both the scene and game view open, pan around the scene view and observe how shadow casting is affected in the game view
4. Observe the discrepancies between how the cube gameobjects and the vfx cube effect cast shadows
- shadow casting to be independent between scene and game view
- gameobject cubes and vfx cubes to cast comparable shadows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values