Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Output] Selection outline shows a point in the middle of the Scene view when Indirect draw is off
1. Open Repro Scene from the attached package
2. Ensure that Selection Outline is turned on in the Scene/Gizmos dropdown.
3. Select the PointOutput vfx in the hierarchy
4. Observe in the Scene view one point is being highlighted in the center of the screen.
No point to be highlighted in the center of the screen.
- it happens only with the point output
- happens only when Indirect draw and GPU Sorting are off.
- it doesn't seem to actually duplicate the point (i.e. the center point is not visible if outline is disabled)
- if it's purely a cosmetic issue and not a sign of something more insidious, it should be closed as Won't Fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):
Ludovic coming back end of march