Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Output] Selection outline shows a point in the middle of the Scene view when Indirect draw is off
1. Open Repro Scene from the attached package
2. Ensure that Selection Outline is turned on in the Scene/Gizmos dropdown.
3. Select the PointOutput vfx in the hierarchy
4. Observe in the Scene view one point is being highlighted in the center of the screen.
No point to be highlighted in the center of the screen.
- it happens only with the point output
- happens only when Indirect draw and GPU Sorting are off.
- it doesn't seem to actually duplicate the point (i.e. the center point is not visible if outline is disabled)
- if it's purely a cosmetic issue and not a sign of something more insidious, it should be closed as Won't Fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments