Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Output] Selection outline shows a point in the middle of the Scene view when Indirect draw is off
1. Open Repro Scene from the attached package
2. Ensure that Selection Outline is turned on in the Scene/Gizmos dropdown.
3. Select the PointOutput vfx in the hierarchy
4. Observe in the Scene view one point is being highlighted in the center of the screen.
No point to be highlighted in the center of the screen.
- it happens only with the point output
- happens only when Indirect draw and GPU Sorting are off.
- it doesn't seem to actually duplicate the point (i.e. the center point is not visible if outline is disabled)
- if it's purely a cosmetic issue and not a sign of something more insidious, it should be closed as Won't Fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes