Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Output Mesh uses particle motion vectors even when it is not moving and its shader is not set to support them.
1. Import the attached project and open the repro scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe that both the particles and the capsule (output mesh) are blurred.
- Only the moving particles to receive motion blur
- Looks like the particle motion vectors are being used for the output mesh
- We also don't have a way of enabling/disabling motion vectors at the Output Mesh level (it can only be done in the shader, which means separate shaders need to be used to just toggle motion vectors on a per-mesh-output basis)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects