Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Output Mesh uses particle motion vectors even when it is not moving and its shader is not set to support them.
1. Import the attached project and open the repro scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Observe that both the particles and the capsule (output mesh) are blurred.
- Only the moving particles to receive motion blur
- Looks like the particle motion vectors are being used for the output mesh
- We also don't have a way of enabling/disabling motion vectors at the Output Mesh level (it can only be done in the shader, which means separate shaders need to be used to just toggle motion vectors on a per-mesh-output basis)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"