Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 2.1.9, 4.1.1, 5.0.5, 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
"OutOfMemoryException" error when importing files with big amount of layers
1. Open the attached project "1338690repro.zip"
2. Import the "case_1338690-Rig_BIG.psb" file
Expected result: The rig is imported with no issues
Actual result: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
-The issue is not reproducible with a 32GB ram system but is reproducible with a 16GB ram system
-The devices tested had lots of available space for memory consumption
-The error comes from PsdLoad.cs:297: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory. If disabling the check on that line the rig is imported with no error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project