Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.1
Fixed in 2.1.9, 4.1.1, 5.0.5, 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
"OutOfMemoryException" error when importing files with big amount of layers
1. Open the attached project "1338690repro.zip"
2. Import the "case_1338690-Rig_BIG.psb" file
Expected result: The rig is imported with no issues
Actual result: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory error
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
-The issue is not reproducible with a 32GB ram system but is reproducible with a 16GB ram system
-The devices tested had lots of available space for memory consumption
-The error comes from PsdLoad.cs:297: OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory. If disabling the check on that line the rig is imported with no error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes