Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2
[OSX] WebRequestUtils.MakeInitialUrl causes CPU spikes
1. Open project attached by QA on computer with OS X
2. Open "main" scene
3. Open profiler tab, enable record and deep profiling. Focus profiler on CPU
4. Enter play mode and hit Run Test button in game window
5. Inspect the profiler
Expected: WebRequestUtils.MakeInitialUrl should cost less time (now ~70ms), it shouldn't cause spikes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)
Note: Doesn't reproduce on windows (WebRequestUtils.MakeInitialUrl takes ~10ms)
Fixed in 2018.1.0a5
The issue was addressed by adding a new set of APIs to UnityWebRequest, that take instance on System.Uri instead of string URL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled