Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] Unity fails to ask camera permission and crashes on privacy violation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1.
- same crash happens when using Vuforia.
- Reproducible on both OSX Standalone and Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view