Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[OSX] Unity crashes on play when "Virtual Reality Supported" is enabled
1. Open attached "case_759893-vrball" Unity project.
2. Play the project with any scene.
3. Unity crashes.
4. Open same project again.
5. Go to "Edit > Project Settings > Player"
6. Uncheck the "Virtual Reality Supported" check box.
7. Play the project again.
8. Unity doesn't crash.
*Crashes with empty outputing stack trace
Reproduced with: 5.2.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player