Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[OSX] Switching to windowed via scripting API fails when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked.
When "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked, if script API is used to change the Player from fullscreen to windowed mode, the Player remains fullscreen mode and switches to native resolution automatically.
1. Download attached project and make sure the "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked in Player Settings
2. Build and launch standalone Player
3. If the Player does not launch into fullscreen mode, switch it to through the UI provided in the project
4. Try to switch it back to windowed mode via the UI in the project
Expected: The script API can dictate what mode the Player is in, despite the Player Settings in the Editor.
Actual: The Player does not switch from fullscreen to windowed mode with script API.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: This bug does NOT happen when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is checked.
The script API used for project is "Screen.SetResolution" https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Screen.SetResolution.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file