Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[OSX] Switching to windowed via scripting API fails when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked.
When "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked, if script API is used to change the Player from fullscreen to windowed mode, the Player remains fullscreen mode and switches to native resolution automatically.
1. Download attached project and make sure the "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked in Player Settings
2. Build and launch standalone Player
3. If the Player does not launch into fullscreen mode, switch it to through the UI provided in the project
4. Try to switch it back to windowed mode via the UI in the project
Expected: The script API can dictate what mode the Player is in, despite the Player Settings in the Editor.
Actual: The Player does not switch from fullscreen to windowed mode with script API.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: This bug does NOT happen when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is checked.
The script API used for project is "Screen.SetResolution" https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Screen.SetResolution.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved