Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[OSX] Switching to windowed via scripting API fails when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked.
When "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is NOT checked, if script API is used to change the Player from fullscreen to windowed mode, the Player remains fullscreen mode and switches to native resolution automatically.
1. Download attached project and make sure the "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked in Player Settings
2. Build and launch standalone Player
3. If the Player does not launch into fullscreen mode, switch it to through the UI provided in the project
4. Try to switch it back to windowed mode via the UI in the project
Expected: The script API can dictate what mode the Player is in, despite the Player Settings in the Editor.
Actual: The Player does not switch from fullscreen to windowed mode with script API.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: This bug does NOT happen when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is checked.
The script API used for project is "Screen.SetResolution" https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Screen.SetResolution.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true