Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[OSX] RenderTexture is destroyed with standalone built on resizing the window
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene "BugScene";
3. Open built game and resize the window;
4. Observe the RenderTexture plane;
Actual result: when the window is resized, the RenderTexture is destroyed and the plane becomes black.
Expected result: the RenderTexture should not be destroyed and the plane should have the texture.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.2p4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.