Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[OSX] RenderTexture is destroyed with standalone built on resizing the window
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene "BugScene";
3. Open built game and resize the window;
4. Observe the RenderTexture plane;
Actual result: when the window is resized, the RenderTexture is destroyed and the plane becomes black.
Expected result: the RenderTexture should not be destroyed and the plane should have the texture.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.2p4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker