Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[OSX] RenderTexture is destroyed with standalone built on resizing the window
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene "BugScene";
3. Open built game and resize the window;
4. Observe the RenderTexture plane;
Actual result: when the window is resized, the RenderTexture is destroyed and the plane becomes black.
Expected result: the RenderTexture should not be destroyed and the plane should have the texture.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.2p4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed