Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[OSX] RenderTexture is destroyed with standalone built on resizing the window
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene "BugScene";
3. Open built game and resize the window;
4. Observe the RenderTexture plane;
Actual result: when the window is resized, the RenderTexture is destroyed and the plane becomes black.
Expected result: the RenderTexture should not be destroyed and the plane should have the texture.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.2p4
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up