Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
MAC OSX - Raycasting is incorrect. (seems to be casued by Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay)
The Navmesh agents in the attached project should move to where the user clicks. This functionality seems to be broken.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached project (AI TEST.rar)
- Open it as a new project in Unity 2018.1.0b1.
- Open the example scene 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Open Assets > Examples > Scenes > 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Play the scene.
- Click on the green gound plane. Objects should move to where you have clicked.
Notice issue >> Objects do not move, or if they do they do not move correctly.
Note: Attached an updated ClickToMove.cs script. If you replace the projects ClickToMove.cs with this one, it will add a sphere to the points, giving a little more clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function