Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
MAC OSX - Raycasting is incorrect. (seems to be casued by Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay)
The Navmesh agents in the attached project should move to where the user clicks. This functionality seems to be broken.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached project (AI TEST.rar)
- Open it as a new project in Unity 2018.1.0b1.
- Open the example scene 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Open Assets > Examples > Scenes > 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Play the scene.
- Click on the green gound plane. Objects should move to where you have clicked.
Notice issue >> Objects do not move, or if they do they do not move correctly.
Note: Attached an updated ClickToMove.cs script. If you replace the projects ClickToMove.cs with this one, it will add a sphere to the points, giving a little more clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object