Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
MAC OSX - Raycasting is incorrect. (seems to be casued by Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay)
The Navmesh agents in the attached project should move to where the user clicks. This functionality seems to be broken.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached project (AI TEST.rar)
- Open it as a new project in Unity 2018.1.0b1.
- Open the example scene 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Open Assets > Examples > Scenes > 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Play the scene.
- Click on the green gound plane. Objects should move to where you have clicked.
Notice issue >> Objects do not move, or if they do they do not move correctly.
Note: Attached an updated ClickToMove.cs script. If you replace the projects ClickToMove.cs with this one, it will add a sphere to the points, giving a little more clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open