Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
MAC OSX - Raycasting is incorrect. (seems to be casued by Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay)
The Navmesh agents in the attached project should move to where the user clicks. This functionality seems to be broken.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached project (AI TEST.rar)
- Open it as a new project in Unity 2018.1.0b1.
- Open the example scene 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Open Assets > Examples > Scenes > 1_multiple_agent_sizes.
- Play the scene.
- Click on the green gound plane. Objects should move to where you have clicked.
Notice issue >> Objects do not move, or if they do they do not move correctly.
Note: Attached an updated ClickToMove.cs script. If you replace the projects ClickToMove.cs with this one, it will add a sphere to the points, giving a little more clarity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders