Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[OSX][Metal] View not scaled properly when using Screen.SetResolution in fullscreen mode
Full screen rendering and switching resolution with Screen.SetResolution does not work when using Metal or GLCore with Mac Player. When the app is switched from windowed to full screen it's either not scaled properly (Metal) or not rendered at all (GLCore).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run OSX_WindowedFullscreen_testProject.zip (42.8 KB) with Metal and/or with GLCore
2. Switch the app to full screen and try switching resolutions:
- the view is never scaled to screen size when using non native resolution with metal.
- switching from windowed to full screen with GLCore breaks rendering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed
- Harsh edges appear when raising the Terrain with a low opacity value brush