Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
When a window is created from custom menu item, and a progress bar is generated through that window, if the user closes the window before the count down finishes on the progress bar, the menu item becomes unavailable on the menu.
1. Download and open attached project
2. In menu bar, Example -> Progress Bar Usage
3. In the window appeared, click Display Bar button.
4. Progress bar window appears and starts to count down.
5. Before the Progress bar finishes, close the custom window.
6. The progress bar starts counting down and stuck (this is normal)
7. Try to reopen the window again via menu bar, Example -> Progress Bar Usage
Expected: The user can open the custom window after closing it before the count down finishes in progress bar
Actual: The menu item becomes inactive if user closes the window before the progress bar finishes counting down
Found in: 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed