Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[OSX] Game Window disappears when switching to another application when using multiple monitors
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Have Unity Editor on the main monitor and set Game Window on the second monitor
3. Open new application on the main monitor (for example Safari)
Expected Result: The Game Window will not disappear on the second monitor.
Actual Result: The Game Window will disappear on the second monitor. When you switch back, it re-appears.
- This issue appears only on OSX
- For User, this makes it difficult to do partial screen captures as the Game Window disappears when using screen capture software
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b6 and 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p2
Regression on Unity 2017.3.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button