Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[OSX] Game Window disappears when switching to another application when using multiple monitors
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Have Unity Editor on the main monitor and set Game Window on the second monitor
3. Open new application on the main monitor (for example Safari)
Expected Result: The Game Window will not disappear on the second monitor.
Actual Result: The Game Window will disappear on the second monitor. When you switch back, it re-appears.
- This issue appears only on OSX
- For User, this makes it difficult to do partial screen captures as the Game Window disappears when using screen capture software
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b6 and 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p2
Regression on Unity 2017.3.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy