Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[OSX] Game Window disappears when switching to another application when using multiple monitors
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Have Unity Editor on the main monitor and set Game Window on the second monitor
3. Open new application on the main monitor (for example Safari)
Expected Result: The Game Window will not disappear on the second monitor.
Actual Result: The Game Window will disappear on the second monitor. When you switch back, it re-appears.
- This issue appears only on OSX
- For User, this makes it difficult to do partial screen captures as the Game Window disappears when using screen capture software
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b6 and 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p2
Regression on Unity 2017.3.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime