Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[OSX] Game Window disappears when switching to another application when using multiple monitors
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Have Unity Editor on the main monitor and set Game Window on the second monitor
3. Open new application on the main monitor (for example Safari)
Expected Result: The Game Window will not disappear on the second monitor.
Actual Result: The Game Window will disappear on the second monitor. When you switch back, it re-appears.
- This issue appears only on OSX
- For User, this makes it difficult to do partial screen captures as the Game Window disappears when using screen capture software
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b6 and 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0p2
Regression on Unity 2017.3.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs