Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[OSX][Dock]Unity opens another OSX Dock tray icon for new project created in opened Editor (previous pinned icon is unclickable)
Steps to repro:
1. Pin Unity icon tray to OSX Dock panel (right click -> Options -> Keep in Dock);
2. Open Unity on OSX;
3. Open existing project;
4. Select File -> New Project;
5. Enter project name and click Create Project;
6. Observe tray icon.
Unity opens another tray icon for new project created in opened Editor; previous pinned icon is unclickable. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0b5.
New project should always open in the same tray icon in Dock.
- Reproducible in: 5.4.0b6, 5.4.0b5;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b4;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue may not reproduce every time. In case it doesn't try following:
1) Initially open project which has some changes (scene, gameobjects etc) or which has been worked for a long time.
2) Modify something, save scene/project and then create new one - the issue should reproduce then.
3) Collapse/expand Editor window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made