Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX][Dock]Unity opens another OSX Dock tray icon for new project created in opened Editor (previous pinned icon is unclickable)
Steps to repro:
1. Pin Unity icon tray to OSX Dock panel (right click -> Options -> Keep in Dock);
2. Open Unity on OSX;
3. Open existing project;
4. Select File -> New Project;
5. Enter project name and click Create Project;
6. Observe tray icon.
Unity opens another tray icon for new project created in opened Editor; previous pinned icon is unclickable. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0b5.
New project should always open in the same tray icon in Dock.
- Reproducible in: 5.4.0b6, 5.4.0b5;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b4;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue may not reproduce every time. In case it doesn't try following:
1) Initially open project which has some changes (scene, gameobjects etc) or which has been worked for a long time.
2) Modify something, save scene/project and then create new one - the issue should reproduce then.
3) Collapse/expand Editor window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves