Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX][Dock]Unity opens another OSX Dock tray icon for new project created in opened Editor (previous pinned icon is unclickable)
Steps to repro:
1. Pin Unity icon tray to OSX Dock panel (right click -> Options -> Keep in Dock);
2. Open Unity on OSX;
3. Open existing project;
4. Select File -> New Project;
5. Enter project name and click Create Project;
6. Observe tray icon.
Unity opens another tray icon for new project created in opened Editor; previous pinned icon is unclickable. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0b5.
New project should always open in the same tray icon in Dock.
- Reproducible in: 5.4.0b6, 5.4.0b5;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b4;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10;
- The issue may not reproduce every time. In case it doesn't try following:
1) Initially open project which has some changes (scene, gameobjects etc) or which has been worked for a long time.
2) Modify something, save scene/project and then create new one - the issue should reproduce then.
3) Collapse/expand Editor window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown