Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[OSX] DllNotFoundException when using Native Libraries with DllImport on .NET 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “DllNotFound.zip” Unity project
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Enter Play mode
Native library method is executed
System.DllNotFoundException error is thrown
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Works with .NET 3.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone