Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[OSX] [Cloth] Crash on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook" when instantiated game object is activated
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 1" project.
2. Open "Untitled" scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" game object and expand "New Behavior Script" component.
4. Drag and drop "myCloth" prefab into the "Cloth Prefab" variable slot.
5. Play the scene.
6. Hit the "space" button on the keyboard.
7. Unity crashes on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened