Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] [Cloth] Crash on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook" when instantiated game object is activated
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 1" project.
2. Open "Untitled" scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" game object and expand "New Behavior Script" component.
4. Drag and drop "myCloth" prefab into the "Cloth Prefab" variable slot.
5. Play the scene.
6. Hit the "space" button on the keyboard.
7. Unity crashes on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP