Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[OSX] [Cloth] Crash on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook" when instantiated game object is activated
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 1" project.
2. Open "Untitled" scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" game object and expand "New Behavior Script" component.
4. Drag and drop "myCloth" prefab into the "Cloth Prefab" variable slot.
5. Play the scene.
6. Hit the "space" button on the keyboard.
7. Unity crashes on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button