Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] [Cloth] Crash on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook" when instantiated game object is activated
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 1" project.
2. Open "Untitled" scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" game object and expand "New Behavior Script" component.
4. Drag and drop "myCloth" prefab into the "Cloth Prefab" variable slot.
5. Play the scene.
6. Hit the "space" button on the keyboard.
7. Unity crashes on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity