Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] [Cloth] Crash on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook" when instantiated game object is activated
1. Open attached "New Unity Project 1" project.
2. Open "Untitled" scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" game object and expand "New Behavior Script" component.
4. Drag and drop "myCloth" prefab into the "Cloth Prefab" variable slot.
5. Play the scene.
6. Hit the "space" button on the keyboard.
7. Unity crashes on "physx::PxFabricCookerImpl::cook".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version