Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[OSX] Clicking Help->Software Licenses on a Mac doesn't open anything
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity on any version of 5.6 or above.
2. In the top menu bar go to Help -> Software licenses
3. Nothing happens
Expected result: Information about Software licenses is presented in legal.txt
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.1.p4, 5.6.0f3
MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.5
OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6
Note: one time 2017.1.0b9 managed to launch the legal.txt file, but when it was re-launched, it wouldn't work anymore.
Note: 5.5 did not have Software licenses under Help menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete