Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3
Original window doesnt enter fullscreen mode when launching with second display activated
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run the project
3. Make sure "windowed" is unticked
4. Select lower resolution than native
5. Press "Play"
Expected: Window on the first display will be in fullscreen
Actual: Windows on the first display is in borderless fullscreen mode that doesn't fit the screen
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2019.2.0a5, 2020.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2019.0a4
Note: Seems to be introduced with case 1040726
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'