Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Optimize GO results in wrong root motion when scrubing blended clips in Timeline
root motion is offset after scrubbing back & forth through a blend in Timeline
- open attached project
- open OGbug scene and select character
- open and scrub the timeline back & forth
bug: the character's initial position is different (moves forward) after every scrub.
workaround: disable GO optimization on the Animator component... scrub again... root motion plays as expected.
this is a regression.
Not repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a3 (0ac1bca97520)
Version 2018.3.0a4 (35209f6de348)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage