Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Optimize GO results in wrong root motion when scrubing blended clips in Timeline
root motion is offset after scrubbing back & forth through a blend in Timeline
- open attached project
- open OGbug scene and select character
- open and scrub the timeline back & forth
bug: the character's initial position is different (moves forward) after every scrub.
workaround: disable GO optimization on the Animator component... scrub again... root motion plays as expected.
this is a regression.
Not repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a3 (0ac1bca97520)
Version 2018.3.0a4 (35209f6de348)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3