Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Optimize GO results in wrong root motion when scrubing blended clips in Timeline
root motion is offset after scrubbing back & forth through a blend in Timeline
- open attached project
- open OGbug scene and select character
- open and scrub the timeline back & forth
bug: the character's initial position is different (moves forward) after every scrub.
workaround: disable GO optimization on the Animator component... scrub again... root motion plays as expected.
this is a regression.
Not repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a3 (0ac1bca97520)
Version 2018.3.0a4 (35209f6de348)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac