Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Optimize GO results in wrong root motion when scrubing blended clips in Timeline
root motion is offset after scrubbing back & forth through a blend in Timeline
- open attached project
- open OGbug scene and select character
- open and scrub the timeline back & forth
bug: the character's initial position is different (moves forward) after every scrub.
workaround: disable GO optimization on the Animator component... scrub again... root motion plays as expected.
this is a regression.
Not repro in…
Version 2018.3.0a3 (0ac1bca97520)
Version 2018.3.0a4 (35209f6de348)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted