Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OpenXR] Settings are not loaded for Oculus Quest when the Unity Editor build is executed in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project: "case_1348587_repro"
2. Navigate through the explorer to the Unity's editor installation folder
3. In the command window run the following command "unity.exe -batchmode -executemethod CustomBuild.CheckFeatures -projectpath d:\temp\case_1348587_repro -logfile test.log -quit"
4. Wait a few minutes and then check the log file "test.log" located in the Editor's folder
Expected result: No errors appear
Actual result: The following error appears "Package Settings Corrupt"
Open XR 4.0.6 (2020.3.15f1)
Open XR 4.1.0-pre.2 (2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4)
Not reproducible with:
Open XR 4.0.5 (2020.3.15f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 (project breaks after downgrading)
- Make sure to change the commands project's path accordingly, or move the project to a folder located in "d:\temp"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
This is a duplicate of issue #1357482