Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.8.X
Found in [Package]
[OpenXR] Only one OpenXR Package Settings asset file can be edited in the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "openxrIssue.zip"
2. Duplicate the file "OpenXR Package Settings.asset"
3. Click on one of the OpenXR Package Settings file and change the settings
4. Observe how only the asset file referenced in "ProjectSettings/EditorBuildSettings" edits are reflected in the Editor
Expected results: the settings shown in the editor are the settings of the corresponding asset file
Actual results: only one OpenXR Package Settings asset file can be edited in the editor
Reproducible in: OpenXR 1.8.2 (2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.7f1, 2023.2.0b4)
Environment tested on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0