Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 1.8.X
Found in [Package]
[OpenXR] Build fails due to AndroidManifest merge conflict with OpenXR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "UOPENXR.zip"
2. Make sure OpenXR is selected in the XR Plugin management
3. Build for Android
4. Observe the build error
Expected results: Build does not fail due to AndroidManifest merge conflict with OpenXR
Actual results: Build fails due to AndroidManifest merge conflict with OpenXR
Reproducible in: OpenXR 1.8.2 (2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.7f1, 2023.2.0b3)
Environment tested on: Windows 10
-Issue only reproduces when OpenXR is selected as the Plugin
-Issue only reproduces when Oculus SDK is integrated into the project
-Issue does not reproduce on a new project when integrating Oculus SDK and Enabling OpenXR
Execution failed for task ':launcher:processReleaseManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed : Attribute meta-data#com.oculus.supportedDevices@value value=(quest|quest2) from [:unityLibrary] AndroidManifest.xml:94:13-41
is also present at [:unityLibrary:xrmanifest.androidlib] AndroidManifest.xml:21:13-49 value=(quest|quest2|cambria).
Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:value"' to <meta-data> element at AndroidManifest.xml:92:9-94:44 to override
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0
- [Linux] Crash on g_type_check_instance_cast after changing Editor layout, creating a new VR template or HDRP project