Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Opening Prefab from the prompt displayed when deleting 2nd level nested Prefab shows double rendering in Prefab Mode
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
-Open the repro project
-Select the Jigsaw GameObject
-Try to delete the Jigsaw.
-On the prompt that show upo, press "Open Prefab"
-Try to move one of the WorkBench prefabs, notice they are rendered twice with the Normal prefab context. Notice it is not rendered twice with the Hidden prefab context.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()