Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Opening Prefab from the prompt displayed when deleting 2nd level nested Prefab shows double rendering in Prefab Mode
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
-Open the repro project
-Select the Jigsaw GameObject
-Try to delete the Jigsaw.
-On the prompt that show upo, press "Open Prefab"
-Try to move one of the WorkBench prefabs, notice they are rendered twice with the Normal prefab context. Notice it is not rendered twice with the Hidden prefab context.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b14