Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Opening Prefab from the prompt displayed when deleting 2nd level nested Prefab shows double rendering in Prefab Mode
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
-Open the repro project
-Select the Jigsaw GameObject
-Try to delete the Jigsaw.
-On the prompt that show upo, press "Open Prefab"
-Try to move one of the WorkBench prefabs, notice they are rendered twice with the Normal prefab context. Notice it is not rendered twice with the Hidden prefab context.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made