Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[macOS] Opening a project with static StartUp() editor script through Terminal crashes Unity
1. Open attached project "1165974.zip" through the terminal with "/Volumes/External/Applications/2018.4/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath "/Users/*username*/Downloads/1165974"
Expected result: project is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes with 0 stack frames
2018.3.0a5 2018.4.3f1 2019.1.9f1 2019.2.0b8 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced on:
- Getting an error in 2017.4.30f1
- Doesn't seem to be reproducing on Win10 machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'