Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[macOS] Opening a project with static StartUp() editor script through Terminal crashes Unity
1. Open attached project "1165974.zip" through the terminal with "/Volumes/External/Applications/2018.4/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath "/Users/*username*/Downloads/1165974"
Expected result: project is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes with 0 stack frames
2018.3.0a5 2018.4.3f1 2019.1.9f1 2019.2.0b8 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced on:
- Getting an error in 2017.4.30f1
- Doesn't seem to be reproducing on Win10 machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Stop race condition when attempting to build player from a static C# object constructor.