Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[macOS] Opening a project with static StartUp() editor script through Terminal crashes Unity
1. Open attached project "1165974.zip" through the terminal with "/Volumes/External/Applications/2018.4/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -projectPath "/Users/*username*/Downloads/1165974"
Expected result: project is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes with 0 stack frames
2018.3.0a5 2018.4.3f1 2019.1.9f1 2019.2.0b8 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced on:
- Getting an error in 2017.4.30f1
- Doesn't seem to be reproducing on Win10 machine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"