Search Issue Tracker
Opening a package with Unity closed will overwrite included assets without confirmation dialog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Doubleclick the package "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures", but do not import it.
3. Notice that a dialog comes up asking if you want to import the assets.
4. Notice that in the "ImmediateReportProblem", there are two textures with no writing on them.
5. Close the Unity editor.
6. Find "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures.unitypackage", open it with Unity.
7. Notice that no dialog comes up, and that the textures in "ImmediateReportProblem" folder have "old!" written on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block