Search Issue Tracker
Opening a package with Unity closed will overwrite included assets without confirmation dialog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Doubleclick the package "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures", but do not import it.
3. Notice that a dialog comes up asking if you want to import the assets.
4. Notice that in the "ImmediateReportProblem", there are two textures with no writing on them.
5. Close the Unity editor.
6. Find "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures.unitypackage", open it with Unity.
7. Notice that no dialog comes up, and that the textures in "ImmediateReportProblem" folder have "old!" written on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash