Search Issue Tracker
Opening a package with Unity closed will overwrite included assets without confirmation dialog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Doubleclick the package "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures", but do not import it.
3. Notice that a dialog comes up asking if you want to import the assets.
4. Notice that in the "ImmediateReportProblem", there are two textures with no writing on them.
5. Close the Unity editor.
6. Find "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures.unitypackage", open it with Unity.
7. Notice that no dialog comes up, and that the textures in "ImmediateReportProblem" folder have "old!" written on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules