Search Issue Tracker
Opening a package with Unity closed will overwrite included assets without confirmation dialog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Doubleclick the package "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures", but do not import it.
3. Notice that a dialog comes up asking if you want to import the assets.
4. Notice that in the "ImmediateReportProblem", there are two textures with no writing on them.
5. Close the Unity editor.
6. Find "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures.unitypackage", open it with Unity.
7. Notice that no dialog comes up, and that the textures in "ImmediateReportProblem" folder have "old!" written on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed