Search Issue Tracker
Opening a package with Unity closed will overwrite included assets without confirmation dialog
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Doubleclick the package "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures", but do not import it.
3. Notice that a dialog comes up asking if you want to import the assets.
4. Notice that in the "ImmediateReportProblem", there are two textures with no writing on them.
5. Close the Unity editor.
6. Find "ImmediateImportProblem_oldTextures.unitypackage", open it with Unity.
7. Notice that no dialog comes up, and that the textures in "ImmediateReportProblem" folder have "old!" written on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform