Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
[Crash] [OpenGLES3] Shader compile errors and duplicate struct defines
1. Open attached project "2018.1.9f2.zip"
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES3
3. Open "test.unity" scene
4. Open "testshader.shader" change something and save
5. Observe an error in Editor console:
GLSL compilation failed:
ERROR: 0:15: 'b1_Type' : syntax error: syntax error
6. Select "testshader.shader" and in Inspector window change Compiled code drop-down settings to Custom: OpenGLES30 and press Compile and show code
7. Observe as there are duplicate struct defines
Expected result: struct defines do not duplicate
Actual result: the are duplicate struct defines
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.17f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.19f1 2019.1.0a12
On 2018.3.0f1 opening the scene Unity crashes.
Doesn't reproduce on OpenGLES2 and Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'