Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Crash] [OpenGLES3] Shader compile errors and duplicate struct defines
1. Open attached project "2018.1.9f2.zip"
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES3
3. Open "test.unity" scene
4. Open "testshader.shader" change something and save
5. Observe an error in Editor console:
GLSL compilation failed:
ERROR: 0:15: 'b1_Type' : syntax error: syntax error
6. Select "testshader.shader" and in Inspector window change Compiled code drop-down settings to Custom: OpenGLES30 and press Compile and show code
7. Observe as there are duplicate struct defines
Expected result: struct defines do not duplicate
Actual result: the are duplicate struct defines
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.17f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.19f1 2019.1.0a12
On 2018.3.0f1 opening the scene Unity crashes.
Doesn't reproduce on OpenGLES2 and Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse