Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[OpenGLES2] A pink Grid covers the Scene view when mouse is over a Terrain while Smooth Height or Texture is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1138137"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window select the "Terrain" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window select "Paint Terrain" option
5. In the drop-down menu select the "Paint Texture" or "Smooth Height"
6. Move the mouse over the Terrain in the Scene
Expected results: Scene view stays intact
Actual results: A pink Grid appears and covers the entire Scene view
Reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5
Note: Smooth Height and Texture paint options appeared with changes to the Terrains in 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader