Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[OpenGLES2] A pink Grid covers the Scene view when mouse is over a Terrain while Smooth Height or Texture is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1138137"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window select the "Terrain" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window select "Paint Terrain" option
5. In the drop-down menu select the "Paint Texture" or "Smooth Height"
6. Move the mouse over the Terrain in the Scene
Expected results: Scene view stays intact
Actual results: A pink Grid appears and covers the entire Scene view
Reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5
Note: Smooth Height and Texture paint options appeared with changes to the Terrains in 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler