Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[OpenGLES][iOS][Android] Built project RGBA16 format textures are converted to RGBA32 format
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run on mobile device
3. Check the texture format (Xcode - Capture GPU Frame, Snapdragon Profiler - Take Snapshot)
4. Observe that the texture format is RGBA8
Expected result: RGBA16 format should be converted to internal format RGBA4 on built apk
Reproduced in OpenGLES3, OpenGLES2: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0a1
No repro in: 2017.4.11f1, 2017.2.3p1
Regression since: 2018.1.0a1
VLNQA00090, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2
Backported to: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website