Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGL|MultiPass] Upside-down rendering in MultiPass on Rift with Windows OpenGL Standalone player
OpenGL + Oculus + MultiPass Stereo on Windows = Upside-Down Rendering
Change OpenGL to D3D11 to see correct behavior.
Or change MultiPass to SinglePass Stereo to see correct behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used