Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Rift][OpenGL|MultiPass] Upside-down rendering in MultiPass on Rift with Windows OpenGL Standalone player
OpenGL + Oculus + MultiPass Stereo on Windows = Upside-Down Rendering
Change OpenGL to D3D11 to see correct behavior.
Or change MultiPass to SinglePass Stereo to see correct behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike