Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Rift][OpenGL|MultiPass] Upside-down rendering in MultiPass on Rift with Windows OpenGL Standalone player
OpenGL + Oculus + MultiPass Stereo on Windows = Upside-Down Rendering
Change OpenGL to D3D11 to see correct behavior.
Or change MultiPass to SinglePass Stereo to see correct behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment