Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Rift][OpenGL|MultiPass] Upside-down rendering in MultiPass on Rift with Windows OpenGL Standalone player
OpenGL + Oculus + MultiPass Stereo on Windows = Upside-Down Rendering
Change OpenGL to D3D11 to see correct behavior.
Or change MultiPass to SinglePass Stereo to see correct behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned