Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Rift][OpenGL|MultiPass] Upside-down rendering in MultiPass on Rift with Windows OpenGL Standalone player
OpenGL + Oculus + MultiPass Stereo on Windows = Upside-Down Rendering
Change OpenGL to D3D11 to see correct behavior.
Or change MultiPass to SinglePass Stereo to see correct behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy