Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGL] MRT(multiple render targets) on OpenGL ES does not work as expected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project - if on windows, it will launch with directx11 graphics api
2. Hit Play, and check the color luminace
3. Launch Unity editor with -force-gles30
4. Hit play
- Observe the completely white objects
Expected result: MRT should work correctly on OpenGL ES 3.0
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.3.2f1 on Editor with OpenGL ES 3.0
VLNQA00035, Motorola DROID MAXX 2 (XT1021), Android 4.4.4, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Adreno (TM) 305
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00003, Razer Razer Phone (Phone), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00046, Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Broadcom BCM21664T, GPU: VideoCore IV HW
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
The shader has warning about fragment shader is not completely initialized. Try outputting values to all output.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"