Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGL][macOS] Disconnecting second monitor while Unity is running renders visual garbage in Unity window area
Steps to reproduce:
1) Make sure you have a second monitor attached.
2) Open any project in Unity.
3) Place Unity window in the second monitor.
4) Unplug the monitor.
The editor window becomes black with some squares and artefacts of the editor window in them.
Going to Window > Layouts and selecting any layout restores the editor.
This does not occur when the editor is in Metal mode.
2017.1.0b4, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1, 5.4.0f3
Did not reproduce:
Macbook Pro Early 2013 w/ Nvidia 650M and 1080p monitor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build