Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input.
When a second GameView is opened, sometimes it doesn't receive keyboard input.
How to reproduce:
1. Open and run scene.unity
2. Press Space — a new GameView window will open
3. Press Space again — if the window closes goto  (usually breaks on the second attempt)
4. If the window doesn't close, observe that the log in the top left corner says False for any key pressed — at this point the input is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error