Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input.
When a second GameView is opened, sometimes it doesn't receive keyboard input.
How to reproduce:
1. Open and run scene.unity
2. Press Space — a new GameView window will open
3. Press Space again — if the window closes goto  (usually breaks on the second attempt)
4. If the window doesn't close, observe that the log in the top left corner says False for any key pressed — at this point the input is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler