Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input.
When a second GameView is opened, sometimes it doesn't receive keyboard input.
How to reproduce:
1. Open and run scene.unity
2. Press Space — a new GameView window will open
3. Press Space again — if the window closes goto  (usually breaks on the second attempt)
4. If the window doesn't close, observe that the log in the top left corner says False for any key pressed — at this point the input is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets