Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input.
When a second GameView is opened, sometimes it doesn't receive keyboard input.
How to reproduce:
1. Open and run scene.unity
2. Press Space — a new GameView window will open
3. Press Space again — if the window closes goto  (usually breaks on the second attempt)
4. If the window doesn't close, observe that the log in the top left corner says False for any key pressed — at this point the input is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.