Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input
Opened focused GameView doesn't receive input.
When a second GameView is opened, sometimes it doesn't receive keyboard input.
How to reproduce:
1. Open and run scene.unity
2. Press Space — a new GameView window will open
3. Press Space again — if the window closes goto  (usually breaks on the second attempt)
4. If the window doesn't close, observe that the log in the top left corner says False for any key pressed — at this point the input is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker