Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnWillRenderObject] Offscreen rendering from within OnWillRenderObject breaks billboard particles
Doing any kind of offscreen rendering (involving particle systems) from within OnWillRenderObject causes billboard particles to orient to that offscreen camera even for the main (outer) camera.
1. Open scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe wrong orientation of particles.
Expected outcome: particles to billboard properly.
- not a regression; using new particle features not available in 5.3
- reproducible back in 5.4.0b1, not reproducible in 5.4.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping