Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnWillRenderObject] Offscreen rendering from within OnWillRenderObject breaks billboard particles
Doing any kind of offscreen rendering (involving particle systems) from within OnWillRenderObject causes billboard particles to orient to that offscreen camera even for the main (outer) camera.
1. Open scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe wrong orientation of particles.
Expected outcome: particles to billboard properly.
- not a regression; using new particle features not available in 5.3
- reproducible back in 5.4.0b1, not reproducible in 5.4.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager