Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnWillRenderObject] Offscreen rendering from within OnWillRenderObject breaks billboard particles
Doing any kind of offscreen rendering (involving particle systems) from within OnWillRenderObject causes billboard particles to orient to that offscreen camera even for the main (outer) camera.
1. Open scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe wrong orientation of particles.
Expected outcome: particles to billboard properly.
- not a regression; using new particle features not available in 5.3
- reproducible back in 5.4.0b1, not reproducible in 5.4.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process