Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OnWillRenderObject] Offscreen rendering from within OnWillRenderObject breaks billboard particles
Doing any kind of offscreen rendering (involving particle systems) from within OnWillRenderObject causes billboard particles to orient to that offscreen camera even for the main (outer) camera.
1. Open scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe wrong orientation of particles.
Expected outcome: particles to billboard properly.
- not a regression; using new particle features not available in 5.3
- reproducible back in 5.4.0b1, not reproducible in 5.4.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly