Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
OnValidate called when Monobehaviour inside Prefab changes
It appears that OnValidate is now called every time a Monobehaviour that belongs to a Prefab changes with AssetDatabase V2.
With V1 this does not happen.
Repro with V2:
2020.2, 2020.1, 2019.4
V1 doest not call OnInvalidate()
ADBV2 should not call OnInvalidate() for every single prefab when a script changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed