Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
OnValidate called when Monobehaviour inside Prefab changes
It appears that OnValidate is now called every time a Monobehaviour that belongs to a Prefab changes with AssetDatabase V2.
With V1 this does not happen.
Repro with V2:
2020.2, 2020.1, 2019.4
V1 doest not call OnInvalidate()
ADBV2 should not call OnInvalidate() for every single prefab when a script changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option