Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
OnTriggerExit2D() not triggered when collider gameObject is destroyed from another collider's OnTriggerEnter2D
1. Download attached project "OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that in Console there is no "OnTriggerExit2D()" printed after the ship is destroyed
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and OSX
- Workaround: Set the Mine.ShowBug boolean to false and run the scene
- Destroying the collider gameObject from FixedUpdate() causes the expected OnTriggerExit2D()
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2 and 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website