Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
OnTriggerExit2D() not triggered when collider gameObject is destroyed from another collider's OnTriggerEnter2D
1. Download attached project "OnTriggerExit2DBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that in Console there is no "OnTriggerExit2D()" printed after the ship is destroyed
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and OSX
- Workaround: Set the Mine.ShowBug boolean to false and run the scene
- Destroying the collider gameObject from FixedUpdate() causes the expected OnTriggerExit2D()
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2 and 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project