Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnSceneLoaded always called with Scene.isLoaded == false
1. Open user attached project
2. Play scene, pay attention to console output.
Notice that when OnSceneLoaded() is called value of scene.isLoaded = false;
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8
Note: This applies to both SceneManager.LoadScene as well as SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link