Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnSceneLoaded always called with Scene.isLoaded == false
1. Open user attached project
2. Play scene, pay attention to console output.
Notice that when OnSceneLoaded() is called value of scene.isLoaded = false;
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8
Note: This applies to both SceneManager.LoadScene as well as SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar