Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnSceneLoaded always called with Scene.isLoaded == false
1. Open user attached project
2. Play scene, pay attention to console output.
Notice that when OnSceneLoaded() is called value of scene.isLoaded = false;
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8
Note: This applies to both SceneManager.LoadScene as well as SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array
- [Android] The Player freezes with no logs when running on some devices