Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnSceneLoaded always called with Scene.isLoaded == false
1. Open user attached project
2. Play scene, pay attention to console output.
Notice that when OnSceneLoaded() is called value of scene.isLoaded = false;
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8
Note: This applies to both SceneManager.LoadScene as well as SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Apr 13, 2021 22:10
and isLoaded sometimes is false when the scene is loaded additively
this happens in 2020.1.17
Feb 07, 2021 18:18
This issue seems to be present again in 2020.2.3 (possibly earlier). Additionally, scene.isloaded is still true in SceneManager.onSceneUnloaded event.