Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnSceneLoaded always called with Scene.isLoaded == false
1. Open user attached project
2. Play scene, pay attention to console output.
Notice that when OnSceneLoaded() is called value of scene.isLoaded = false;
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b8
Note: This applies to both SceneManager.LoadScene as well as SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()