Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OnParticleCollision(GameObject) triggers when there is nothing to collide with
How to reproduce (or just watch attached gif):
1. Open my attached project "test1".
2. Open scene particlesys.unity.
3. Play the scene
- Note how every time a particle collides with the sphere, the sphere changes colour and the connecting particle disappears
4. Move the sphere elsewhere in the scene view
- Note how the sphere still changes colours sometimes and some of the particles disappear
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p1,5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets