Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
OnParticleCollision(GameObject) triggers when there is nothing to collide with
How to reproduce (or just watch attached gif):
1. Open my attached project "test1".
2. Open scene particlesys.unity.
3. Play the scene
- Note how every time a particle collides with the sphere, the sphere changes colour and the connecting particle disappears
4. Move the sphere elsewhere in the scene view
- Note how the sphere still changes colours sometimes and some of the particles disappear
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p1,5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException