Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OnParticleCollision(GameObject) triggers when there is nothing to collide with
How to reproduce (or just watch attached gif):
1. Open my attached project "test1".
2. Open scene particlesys.unity.
3. Play the scene
- Note how every time a particle collides with the sphere, the sphere changes colour and the connecting particle disappears
4. Move the sphere elsewhere in the scene view
- Note how the sphere still changes colours sometimes and some of the particles disappear
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p1,5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded