Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
OnParticleCollision(GameObject) triggers when there is nothing to collide with
How to reproduce (or just watch attached gif):
1. Open my attached project "test1".
2. Open scene particlesys.unity.
3. Play the scene
- Note how every time a particle collides with the sphere, the sphere changes colour and the connecting particle disappears
4. Move the sphere elsewhere in the scene view
- Note how the sphere still changes colours sometimes and some of the particles disappear
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p1,5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.2f1, 5.2.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open